We’ve stood where you are. 60-minute hold times. Short staffed. Marketing creating demand that just can’t be handled. Reps sitting at their desks crying; or calling in sick, or threatening to quit. Customers on social media destroying your reputation. Competitors taking away your customers by the dozens.
It’s time to bring order to the turbulence.
- You need an extra set of hands and eyes, preferably bionic. You need someone half machine and half human.
- Patience is required, a willingness to enter the eye of the storm, and the ability to analyze all of the pieces.
- Not just anybody will do; he or she must understand the issues at play. And that’s where we come in.
We are that right set of hands, that third set of eyes. One with this crazy talent for taking in TONS of data (the hard stuff and the soft stuff) and quickly spotting the issues, whether you’re in full on crisis mode or simply interested in preventative improvements. Of course it’s one thing to identify trouble, another thing entirely to know precisely how to rectify the situation, which is our unique gift.
You want a structural engineer for your contact center. One who can show you how to shore up the foundation, as well as make it shine. (Shine being synonymous with blazing efficiency and content employees who love their customers). You want someone who can bridge the gap between machines and the reps who use them; someone with the best analytical, problem solving skills AND the people skills necessary to create collaboration and a customer focus.
And that’s precisely who we are
We work with contact centers that are ready to create extraordinary customer experiences and a thriving employee culture.
We work with teams just like yours to ferret out the root causes, fix what’s broken, and create pleasant experiences for both customers and employees. No more outrageous hold times for you. Instead, you’ll have customer service reps that are actually pleasant because they can be, a sense of calm in the service center, the sound of laughter instead of shouting. Customers raving about your services, referring their friends.
Our Promise: Help you serve more customers with an energized, productive staff and create brand loyalty.
When you and your team collaborate with us, we’ll:
- Eliminate ineffective or downright unpleasant customer experiences
- Uncover bottlenecks, rework, and automation opportunities
- Boost agent, supervisor, and manager morale and effectiveness
- Capture useful data to streamline the business
- Marry service level and quality
- Squeeze every ounce of value from technology
What We Know About You:
- You work in a highly professional, corporate, structured environment, one that may be highly regulated.
- You’re the one charged with pleasing customers. The buck stops with you, and you’re not afraid of responsibility.
- You know your industry inside and out. You’re seen acquisitions, and divestitures. Things move at lightning speed, and your resources are slim.
- You LOVE knowing the rules, having systems that work in place, and dependable structures. Shades of gray make your team anxious.
- You know there’s more to the problem than meets the eye, and you’re open to a collaborative investigation.
- You serve. It’s in your blood. You handle everything that’s thrown at you. You genuinely want to help and make things right. You’ve got heart.
IT’S TIME TO CALM THE CHAOS
Here’s What You Want:
to bring order to a turbulent environment, to have some time, some space to create, instead of constantly being forced to react. You want to reduce costs and raise customer retention scores in the thick of it all.
Here’s What You Want Even More Than That :
- To save multiple $100,000’s per year for your company, or at the very least meet your quarterly goals, again and again.
- To cease getting pummeled by complaints
- To lose the stress and dread
- To have more impact in the organization, up your status, or retain it; to be recognized by the CEO for the job you’ve done.
- To relieve other people’s anxieties, because that’s why you got into this business in the first place.
What are your goals and challenges?
love your customers, engage employees, build YOUR BRAND, and create great impact.
Make delighting your customers the norm.
Design service experiences that provide the customer just what they need, when (or before) they need it.
Attract the best employees.
Create a gotta-work-THERE! environment. Training and nurturing. That’s what employees want, that and a little fun.
Unite human and machine.
Your technology investments can provide unique services while reducing costs and easing the burdens on your staff. But your people have to understand the art of what’s possible. They have to know how to work with the latest, greatest innovation.
$540K Handle Time Savings
– Healthcare –
$2M Project Cost Savings
– Telecommunications –
$3M Process Efficiency Gains
– BPO –
What are your goals and challenges?