How we help
Allow us to help you, and you’ll experience:
- Increased customer and employee retention
- Cost savings
- Competitive advantage
- Collaboration across the organization (aka: FUN)
- Reduced product and service problems
Services We offer
Happy, loyal customers are the goal. We have to accomplish that AND create additional efficiency.
Coach The Coaches
Supervisors: Identifying and nurturing the leaders who will advance your organization.
If you’re innovating and improving efficiencies, you are investigating technologies, and they change…FAST.
Do numbers scare or frustrate you? We love data and can help you tell a story with your data.
What are your goals and challenges?
$540K Handle Time Savings
A recent acquisition had left a bank’s contact center in turmoil. Volume had spiked and staff turnover sky-rocketed causing a 6-month spiral of poor service levels, high abandon rates, high escalations and brand damage.
Customer Experience: Debit card deactivation and reactivation
- Customer’s transaction interrupted at cashier
- Resolution required human intervention
- Operating hours limited
- Supervisors and manager required to resolve
- Could take up to 2 days to fix the issue
- Customers did not understand limits on their debit cards
Using Journey Mapping, we dissected the customers’ experiences, mapped the frustration points to internal processes, and pinpointed process re-design opportunities.
Deploy an existing software application to tellers, delegate more resolution authority to the front line, and educate customers better on debit card limits.
Saved $540,000 per year by eliminating 800 highly volatile calls per month.
$2M Project Cost Savings
Multiple, aging billing systems for a telecommunications company must be replaced. Customers have been complaining about multiple bills for a long time, and the systems are no longer supported or upgradable. They wanted to optimize the customer experience prior to the billing system replacement.
Customer Experience: Billing and usage issues comprise 65% of total calls. Handle time exceeds 8:00 per call.
- Phone and Internet bills come separately. May have different due dates.
- Usage is confusing resulting in overages and additional charges
- Pricing plans are complex and too many
- Lack of system integration makes more work for the customer
- Inconsistent experiences on mobile app and web site
- Takes a long time to resolve issues with a customer service rep
Over 30 attendees worked two days and mapped the entire customer journey representing every stage of the customer lifecycle: shop, buy, installation, payment, collections, and retention. Innovation sessions pinpointed customer interactions and integrations required for the new system.
The technology team realized that the solution they were planning would not meet the customer experience requirements. They used the output of the sessions to design new requirements, stage projects for the next two years and search for a system that would support the customer lifecycle.
Identified and saved $2 million in project cost overruns. Identified key requirements for new billing system.
$3M Process Efficiency Gains
A corporate directive from a business process outsourcer’s parent company dictates $12 million in expense reductions over a three-year period. High-touch branding executed with many manual processes.
Customer Experience: Confusing, emotional processes involving job changes and home buying
- Customers must meet specific deadlines
- Conflicting priorities affecting personal and business lives
- Confusing processes and policies
Using a Customer Journey Map, as a guiding principal, a team of over 80 spent 60 hours creating and dissecting processes for each customer lifecycle stage. We identified efficiency opportunities of redundancy, latency and rework.
Found over 60 opportunities for efficiency savings and an opportunity to automate workload management.
Annual savings of $3.7 million.